Practice Information/Issues from AAPA
Diversity and Disparity Resources
- These web links may help make your practice much more culturally sensitive.
Guide for New PA Employers
- Information for PA employers with guidance on hiring, licensure, credentialing and creating an effective team practice.
Employing a PA
- Information for PA employers.
Hiring a PA (For Employers)
- Explains the benefits employing a PA brings to physicians, patients and practices.
- Details the unique physician-PA team practice concept.
- Learn how to collaborate with your physician, how hospital practice works and how you can apply basic ethical principles in your practice.
AAPA Data and Statistics
Physician Assistant & Orthopedic Physician Assistants (OPAs) - The Distinctions
Salary Profile for PAs in the US
- Call AAPA at (703) 836-2272